Max and his battle

Leave me a message

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Max is out of KK

Yes you read it right, Max is out of KK since Monday night, well just for a while, until he is totaly free from any cough, flu or fever, he has to be very fit for the next chemo because the chemo this time will be even stronger than all the others that he received before, unlucky for Tuk is that she herself is not feeling well and she got backpain, just like me hmmm, thats funny, poor thing, I gave her some of my painkiller,hope they help her, as for me I have to be operated on my spine this saturday, got slip disc and it's serious, maybe you wondered because I seldom updated, yes that's one of the reasons I didn't, I was and still am in great pain, so sorry to all of you for not updating and it might be a nother two weeks before I will update again ...