Max and his battle

Leave me a message

Friday, June 27, 2008

Chemo started just to be stopped again ...

Today Max got his first chemo treatment and Tuk was very excited that finaly the results were good enough to start the therapy, the good news however didn't last for very long, she just called me up at 6pm, telling me that Max liver blood count came out not good, his count is about 2004 which is very high, and they have to stop the chemo therapy, the doctor asked Tuk if she was giving any kind of traditional herbs or medication to Max and Tuk was like wth ... are the trying to put the blame for his high blood count on me, she never give him any traditional herbs or medication, the funny thing is that Max seams to be ok, I talk to him every day on the phone and Tuk said it too that he seams ok, of cause Tuk is very worried and me too