Max and his battle

Leave me a message

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Don't you miss me, I miss you all ...


MMS ed from Tuk to me, wow so cute all those pics, not like the old Max at all, ha ha, no this Max show much more emotions and he has a new attitude which drives his mom nut's but it also shows that he feels more stronger now, he talks much more, can even ask his mom to put down the phone, last time he said,bye bye talk, that's but naughty, he is always so concerned about me and ask if I still got pain "ti pain" and if I answer with "no auntie is fine now" then he'll say "ti come" ,I want to see him so much but the won't let anyone in the room, I have problems sitting or standing for long periods, still have to wait for the new liver blood count, he had one test between and it showed a much better result, I think it was about 400, that's an improvement from the last number which was 2004, if this test is OK then they will go on with the chemo treatment, all the best to my dear Max, love you ...